NZ Grinders is a New Zealand wide concrete polishing company dedicated to having the best equipment in the industry and delivering fast, efficient and satisfying results.
Directors John Enticott and Paul Jury noticed a gap in the New Zealand market: a clear need for grinding and polishing services that had the technical knowhow and technology to service the commercial and industrial arena in a way that solved flooring issues while keeping costs as low as possible. Click here to see examples of our work.
NZ Grinders also maintains an arsenal of smaller grinding and polishing equipment to service the domestic housing market, giving homes an afforable and attractive polish without breaking the bank.
Our acquisition of industry-leading equipment from HTC Sweden, including New Zealand’s first and only HTC-1500 ride on grinder, allows us to produce smoothly polished floors with a speed and precision no other NZ polishing company can match.
This technology, combined with the intense attention to detail of our staff, means we can deliver super high quality results with very fast turnaround times.
NZ Grinders is a nationwide business – with reps in Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Hamilton, New Plymouth and Taupo and highly mobile equipment which can quickly be transported to take care of jobs anywhere in the country.
[slider3d 1 /]
Recent work and Blogs
- Concrete Grinding Fisher & Paykel
- Polished Concrete Auckland Massey
- How to polish concrete
- Old concrete repaired and polished
- Polished Concrete Auckland
- Polished Concrete Floors – Fresher
- Epoxy Coating – Whitaker Construction
- General Job Photos
- Van Dyck – Epoxy Coating & Polished Concrete
- Wellington Cafe – Polished Concrete
- Puke Ariki Museum New Plymouth
- Concrete Polishing – Stirling Sports
- Polished Concrete – CTC Air Craft Hanger
- Victoria Park Project – Concrete Grinding Auckland